A whole lotta character...


Captivated by this kitchen. There is something about this brick wall, that Smeg fridge and the red cross that completely sells itself to me here. The modern cupboards mixed with the brick interior wall makes this space feel easy and inviting yet still seems to hold so much character. I would love a Smeg fridge one day, in the beach house that I am also dreaming of! Ahh so many dreams right. 

Well it is fair to say that I have completly wasted the week away. Well not wasted it but being my first week back at Uni, I havent done any uni work. whoops. On the other hand, lots of writing projects and being the best Mum that I can be to Frankie. A few exciting things coming up on the blog soon. Stay tuned. Back tomorrow. Happy Friday. 

Amy x

Images via here

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2744799/?claim=thv3cn9hxq2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a 

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...