NSW beach house








Just found this amazing light filled sandstone beach house in New South Whales, Australia. This house is open living at its best, with lime washed timber flooring fused with a French Provincial feel. What drew me to this house was the light colourings, the space it offers and the fact that it still seems livable. Love that decking, that claw foot bath and that butchers block in the middle of the kitchen.

So in other news, I was a little star struck last week when I found that Kara Rosenlund had left a message on my blog. Its amazing when people that you admire get in touch with you. It makes it all worth while. 

Few little exciting projects on the go this week as well as starting up my studies again. Boo! final paper to go though until I am a qualified teacher. More house cleaning. Feel like I am ALWAYS cleaning. the joys of living in an old house I guess! Other than that just being a Mum to my gorgeous girl Frankie. My favourite job of all! Have a great week, do pop by Milo and Mitzy daily for new inspiration. 

Amy x

Images via Let Me Be Inspired

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...