Tassel

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post an image last night from an exciting new fair trade homeware brand, Tassel. 


Tassel pride themselves on ethically made quality products. Each and every single piece is made using the finest organic Javanese cotton. Tassel founder Claire Piper aims to build a brand for people who value design and conscious living. 


Living between Bali and New Zealand gives Claire the opportunity to work closely along side of those working behind the scenes. Claire assures her customers the highest quality whilst being economically and financially conscious. 

It worries my bank account but I actually want the blue and white stripe, the sea green stripe and the natural. Can I do that? 

Visit Tassel here.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...