Festoon string lights from Flux Boutique

 

Everyone is going a bit nuts over these awesome festoon strings lights. Wait, let me re-phase that. I am going a bit nuts over this lights, that's for sure. I have just ordered from the lovely Emma at Flux Boutique. Excitement!  


These come in 10 metre lengths and look wicked both indoors and out. I am yet to decide when I will put mine. No doubt they will be moved several times.


images via with thanks
Be sure to head on over to Flux Boutique to snap your up. So effective for such a great price. Seriously. The coolest! That is all. Happy Monday. Be sure to drop me an email if you have anything that you would like to show me or anything that you think I might be interested in.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...