Renovated Melbourne Villa



Blog posts have been a bit short and sweet this week. In my other life I am a teacher. This week I have been teaching most days. A bit chaotic getting out the door with two littlies early in the morning, but then I look at those people with 4 or 5 kids and remember not to complain. I don't usually blog on the weekend but while browsing online over lunch I became besotted with this gorgeous Melbourne home designed by architectural firm Robson Rak in association with Made by Cohen. I thought it would be selfish of me not to share.



 
Since having young children, I have paired back my interior style somewhat. Removed those nick-knacks. Hidden away the dust collectors. That's what caught my attention with this home. The clean lines and the simplicity of this place and yet it still has that playful family vibe.
 

 
http://style-files.com/2014/10/23/a-renovated-edwardian-family-home-in-melbourne/
Found via The Style Files
 Would you believe that the front of this house is an old brick villa? Clever huh? Happy Saturday.
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...