Home Tour

A quick post this evening. Busy preparing to start back teaching tomorrow. Yes I am lucky, I started back a week later as I was on holiday with my family last week. Going to be shock to my system getting ready so early in the morning!
 
 
 
I am crushing all over this home. This beauty is the famous Bridge House in Melbourne, recently renovated by architect Stephen Jolson. Not too much explanation is needed here as to why I love it. It just oozes coolness with the use of that wood and those statement black framed windows.
 

 
And that kitchen, jeepers that kitchen.... Look at it. To die for right? Oh and if I could own a mirror like the one in the below bathroom I would be very very happy. And another thing, how good do those blossom branches look in there? So simple.
 

 
Phew... I set myself a goal to have this published by 9pm and into bed. (That's early for me) I have 9 minutes to spare. Now that is good!
 
Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...