Industrial Warehouse Styled Wedding

 
We are right in the middle of wedding season. I cant get enough of weddings actually. I find myself relishing every wedding that I attend and feel very lucky to be there. There is so much work that goes into putting a wedding on. That is why we are lucky to have so many talented people throughout New Zealand to help us out with the finer details.

 
 
This gorgeous photo shoot was a collaboration between some of the seriously stylish, incredibly creative girls in the Christchurch wedding industry. The idea was to create a shoot showcasing the talents of each individual. The group got together constructing an industrial warehouse inspired photoshoot to enthuse the budding future brides out there.


 
The creative talent behind this incredible shoot are stylist Hayley Harding Design, Styling/Flowers Sweetpea Weddings, Photographer, Kate Christie Photography, Stationery Crafted byhilarybarron, Wedding Dresses Mille Feuille Bridal and cakes by Carrie at Hello My Sweet.

Amy x

Annabell Kutucu

I have always adored Annabell Kutucu hence the reason I am head over heels for this newly transformed apartment in Vienna...